For a global TMT client in Munich we are currently searching for a Advanced Analytics Team Manager - Customer Interaction.
- Manage a team of 15 Data Scientists and Engineers.
- Continue the expansion of the department's operational utilisation of productive real-time Analytics in all customer-related interaction processes. (The core aim of this area is to improve and optimise our clients' interaction with their customers).
- Manage relationships with service providers, external partners as well as universities.
- Actively support the implementation of the departmental strategy.
- Degree in a relevant field such as economics, mathematics, statistics or computer science.
- 3+ years experience in managing data scientists or analytics specialists.
- Excellent knowledge of different analysis and measurement methods, ideally in the context of customer data, e.g. CRM, customer service or customer risk management.
- Some relevant programming language knowledge (e.g. R, Python, SQL, tableau).
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Complete fluency in German, very good English skills.
For consideration send us your CV or call 089 2109 3906 for a more detailed conversation.
Ref: BBH6970 | Published: 28th Sep 2017