£400, inside IR35, interviews in Dec for start in Jan 2017 if possible.
We are looking for an experienced Commissioning Manager with specialism and expertise in mental health commissioning and wellbeing to take forward a number of workstreams needing immediate attention over the next 6- 12 months:
- Support the Mental Health transformation programme: Lead in developing and forward planning mental health commissioning intentions and priorities by working closely with operational team colleagues, such as the Head of Mental Health, to review current services and pathways and plan next steps
- The commissioner will need to use their experience of working with a wide range of Mental Health stakeholders, including health providers, to support reform of system co-ordination, service redesign and market engagement
- To take forward the boroughs ambitions of 'Thrive LDN: improving Londoners' mental health and wellbeing' and imbed its principles locally
- Lead in rejuvenate Mental Health sub group
- The role will also cover in some part, an internal 6-month secondment of one member of the team, and pick up some preventions and early intervention projects across all specialisms