City of London, London
£550 - £600 per day
25 days ago
One of our leading London-based clients is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who has a proven record of implementing Workflow/Document Management Systems in the past. An ideal candidate would come from an Insurance background and would have experience in implementations would of systems such as Pega, K2, Nintex, Appian etc.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years working in a formal change & project management role within an IT environment
- Good and practical knowledge of full project life cycle and associated professional standards
- Significant experience in and understanding of the challenges of Shared Services - preferably within a financial services context
- Matrix Management of On shore and Off Shore resources
- Proficient in use of MS Office, Project Management and related tools
- Commercially astute
- Good understanding of IT products and services
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience in workflow/BPM implementations would be idea e.g. Pega, K2, Nintex, Appian etc.
- Familiarity with the Reinsurance or Insurance Market (Lloyd's / London Market also preferable), including a good awareness of business processes, issues and initiatives. Background in a regulated environment is required.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle opportunities (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience of working in a Model Office / User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environments
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response. When sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly Workflow/Document Managment systems implementations experience). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.