£400.00 - £450.00 per day
11 months ago
**PROJECT MANAGER** **WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE** **APPLICATIONS** **INSURANCE** **12 MONTHS CONTRACT** **EPSOM/HOME WORKING**
My client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager to join their team to assist the Program Manager in the successful delivery of a major program to implement a large Windows 10 upgrade. This position will offer the qualified candidate an opportunity to perform a key role in a major business project impacting over 4500 people across the EMEA region.
This is a 12 month contract and is a Home Working role otherwise based in Epsom. The ideal candiate will have the following requirments:
- Strong Insurance experience is a must
- Previously managed a large on Windows 10 upgrade in an agile or waterfall environment
- Involvement in the delivery of a similar End User Compute (EUC) upgrade program essential
- Excellent communication skills across the full range of stakeholders including technical teams, end users and senior executives
- Experienced in dealing with remote teams and users - can communicate effectively using virtual meetings
If this is you please apply ASAP or send your CV to email@example.com summarising your relevant experience (Windows 10) in the email. If suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.