£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Plus benefits
about 2 months ago
**VENDOR MANAGER** **INSURANCE** **PERMANENT** **LONDON**
My client is a leading Insurance Underwriter looking for an experienced Vendor Manager to join their small multi-function team in London with a world-wide remit on a permanent basis. They are a hands-on team developing and drafting all third party contracts, tender documentation and due diligence and solve problems independently.
This role currently has three primary aspects:
* Working with the rest of the team to overhaul and upgrade the world-wide supply chain in the claims function through rigorous tender, due diligence and contract frameworks to constantly ensure that contract precedents are in line with new law and regulation.
* Management of their claims delegated authorities, including TPAs and Cover holders, in line with local regulation and Group standards. This involves working alongside the DA teams / conduct teams / underwriters and compliance teams.
* Deliver (via a robust governance model) demonstrably market leading levels of service to their customers, and through streamlining processes and deploying their own technology to their core providers more effectively, delivering demonstrable cost savings to the Group.
- Strong Vendor Manager skills
- Insurance or Financial Services experience is required
- Contracting experience (ability to draft and comprehend complex contracts)
- Experience of using analytical techniques to interpret data and build subsequent service improvement plans.
- Proven success in delivering change initiatives and a good understanding of project techniques and lifecycle.
- Experience in building relationships to create a supplier management culture throughout a supply chain.
- Experience of implementing systems and processes to determine and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Strong relationship building skills; demonstrated through a history working with senior management in the insurance or FS industries.
Only apply if you tick ALL of the points above or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. If suitable, I will be in touch within 72 hours.