My client, a London based Asset Manager are looking for a 2nd line support, application and infrastructure analyst to join their Front Office team.
Experience of Microsoft stack (ServiceNow, Office 365, SharePoint)
The ideal candidate will be joining the clients current team of 12 analysts globally, supporting 1000+ users. The team provides a high level of personable service to the business. They require a self starter, someone who can use their own initiative and with an entrepreneurial mindset. The candidate should also have a strong backgroiund within customer service who is always looking for ways to improve their business.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Provide second line support to multiple teams across multiple locations, with a specialization in application software and hardware.
- Support regional and global work force on premise and remotely through diagnostic tools and targeted questions, to quickly understand root cause.
- Field high volume of call received from end users, either via email, Skype, walk-up or over the phone; accurately logging all incidents and requests.
- Provide clear communication and instruction to users on IT related issues.
- Keeping Incidents, Service Requests and Problems up to date with all relevant information on an ongoing basis.
- Follow up and update users with status information regarding their ticket.
- Follow up with users to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after resolving.
- Liaise with external data providers and vendors to ensure resolution of incidents and problems.
- Manage IT supplies, headsets, monitors, desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Ensuring the asset register is updated
- Maintain a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships across the business.
- Provide after-hours and on-call support when needed.
- Adhere to support standards, policies and procedures.
- Share knowledge, ideas and best practices with other team members.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality with regards to all aspects of caller information.
- Educate and encourage users to make use of self service and automation tools.
- Install, configure, test and roll out of PCs, laptops, tablets, phones and printers.
- Relevant degree specialising in IT (desirable)
- At least 3 years of experience working in an IT support role
- ITIL Foundation v3 qualified (desirable)
- Proven interest in technology
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Accurate record keeping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
Systems Skills (if applicable)
- Servicenow (or other relevant ITSM toolset)
- Windows 10
- Tech Bar
- Microsoft Active Directory/Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- MDM Technologies e.g. Microsoft Intune
- Cloud Technologies e.g. OneDrive for Business
- Installation of market applications such as Bloomberg, Factset & thinkFolio, Eikon
- Microsoft SCCM (Software deployment, application packaging)