Job Title: Test Analyst
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands
As a test analyst at our payments solutions client in Arnhem, you will be responsible for ensuring that all software applications developed meet the requirements of the business and are fit for purpose. You will work closely with the development team to identify and rectify errors, and you will be expected to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices.
1. Develop and execute test cases and scripts to ensure that software meets specifications and user requirements.
2. Collaborate with developers and project managers to develop test plans and strategies.
3. Monitor and report on testing progress, identifying and documenting defects and issues.
4. Conduct regression testing and maintain a regression test suite.
5. Participate in reviews of design documents, code and test plans.
6. Contribute to the continuous improvement of the testing process.
1. At least 5 years’ experience in a software testing role.
2. Knowledge of manual and automated testing methodologies.
3. Experience with test automation frameworks and testing tools.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
7. Experience with ISO8583 or EMV payment schemes.
If you are an experienced test analyst looking for an opportunity to work with a leading payment solutions provider, we would like to hear from you. Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Venquis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.