Up to £70000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our client who is a trusted partner of leading brands and agencies in the UK and Internationally is looking for a Technical Lead Architect. The company have been at the forefront of mobile web and mobile billing since incorporation. They now own and operate a diverse set of products across SaaS, e-commerce and B2C consumer products. As an agile business with in house marketing, technology, design, customer service and accounts, they are constantly innovating.
They are about to launch an exceptional new SAAS Lead management & Sales funnel web builder that has had substantial internal investment over the past year and has been built using all of the latest GDPR technical best practices.
The company is looking to hire an exceptional Technical Lead Architect to take the SAAS product to the next level.
- Be the key tech lead for the existing software as well as architecting future enhancements for V2.
- Able to Lead and manage a multi-skilled development team both here in London and Poland. You will be working alongside analysts, developers and designers delivering applications and solutions on full-stack Java and AWS technologies.
- Remain hands-on coding and mentoring junior developers.
- Able to break up projects into smaller tasks that can be implemented by separate teams.
- Be a strong manager able to mentor
- As this is a senior role, you must have extensive experience in Java, AWS, Spring, Webservices, Microservices, Hibernate, Design patterns, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Some DevOps concepts experience, tools and continuous delivery pipelines - Maven, Bitbucket, Jira etc.
- Experience as a "hands on" AWS cloud architect in an enterprise environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of cloud data stores - S3, Dynamo DB and/or Amazon RDS
- Strong experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) (e.g. VPC, Direct Connect, EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, CloudTrail/Watch, SQS etc)
- Experience working closely with defined architecture patterns and standards to create a roadmap for a platform.
- Sound knowledge of Development, Code review and resolving technical and environmental issues.
- Demonstrated negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic with progression of the platform.
- Have experience working with infrastructure and Cloud migration - AWS.
- Ideally from a Development and cloud migration background.
- Have previously developed a SAAS product
- Have worked with or understands Lead generation
- Have worked with or understands affiliate marketing
- Previous experience of affiliate marketing SAAS products