£45000 - £50000 per annum + + Package
about 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to join a a leading global firm and join a large-scale programme.
The projects focus is on building and maintaining a Pensions Adminstration Platform.
The role of the Technical Business Analyst is to bridge the gap between IT and the Business ans help with the design and build of reports and dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analysis.
An opportunity that will give you great exposure to the market and IT systems
This role requires strong experience in reporting, dashboards and analytics, both from a analysis point of view as well as technical.
- Collate reporting, management information and analytical requirements across the Technology and Administration Solutions line of business.
- Work with team to maintain defined security model.
- Experience defining reporting strategies.
- Business Analyst experience specialising in reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
- Sound Installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence reporting experience.
- Experience with Oracle SQL.