£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + + Package
6 months ago
We are seeking a talented individual to take on the role of a Technical Business Analyst working across Regulatory Technology projects to deliver strategic business outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of regulatory and business requirements with the ability to take initative and provide technology solutions.
The team work within an Agile framework and you will be working with a number of development teams covering a range of technologies to ensure implementation. You will also interact with a number of people across IT and the business therfore, excellent verbal and written communcation skills are a must have.
- Analysing and validating the business needs of department stakeholders using Agile methods.
- Working closely with the Product Owner to determine priorities.
- Working closely with developers and quality assurance to further enhance software solutions.
- Working closely with the Dev and QA teams to build on skill set and become a cross functional member of the scrum team.
- Ability to quickly understand the full end-to-end functionailty of all components withina complex architecture.
- Ability to quickly understand regulatory landscape for MiFID II
- Experience collaborating with business owners and implementation teams to translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Managing stakeholders across various levels of organisations.