Our client is Denmark’s leading retailer with over 1000 stores throughout the country. They are looking for a Supply Chain Team Lead who will be responsible for the following:
- You will be responsible for leading a team of 7-10 fulltime Coop employees covering Supply Chain, Promotions, Procurement and Masterdata applications etc.
- Defining and proposing the strategic direction for Supply Chain related topics
- Working with the Coop Center of Excellence business management team on Masterdata, Procure to Pay, Market to Sales, Present Goods 4 Sales, Return to Credit, Product Lifecycle Management related topics
- Accountable for strengthening the department and establishing processes and procedures
- Defining goals for the department and assist the department manager in implementing the department strategy
- HR responsible for staff in the team including recruiting, staff development, motivation and administration such as staffing planning, leave and time registration etc.
- Maintaining a positive, productive, and constructive work environment within the team
- Supporting the department manager with Budget. Providing input to annual budgeting and following up on budget actual
- Area of responsibility includes both SAP and Non-SAP Applications.
- Experience as a leader / Team Lead is a must
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Strong technical background with documented experience with the Supply Chain area
- Solid understanding of ITIL and service management processes
- Proven track record of leading teams including task management and prioritization, budget management, contract management, people management etc.
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- It is qualifying if you have worked with S/4 Hana projects earlier
- Flexible and spatial personality is qualifying
- You need to be okay with a dynamic work environment, where responsibilities can change on weekly basis – and there are no definitive definitions in regard to your tasks and responsibilities
- You need to be eager to learn new things
- You have a kind personality and likes humour on the job
For more information please contact Trishna Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or apply!
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.