City of London, London
Up to £550 per annum
5 months ago
- To ensure the PMD, QMA Forms, ASR, ASB and GQD returns are completed for review and sign-off prior to submission to Lloyd's.
- To ensure Companies Bordereaux LPANS are completed for review and sign-off prior to submission to Xchanging.
- To assist in the production and review of management reports in a timely fashion in accordance with Company and compliance requirements.
- To work with the Underwriting, Claims, Reserving, and Actuarial Teams to ensure that all data is accurate, complete and appropriate and that issues are resolved.
- To deliver PMD, QMA Forms, GQD Regulatory Reports on time and to required quality standards.
- To deliver key Delegated Authority data and LPANS on time and to required quality standards.
- To assess the operational reporting controls environment and implement improvements
- Prior Experience on working on all of the above
- Lloyd's Of London Insurance Exposure
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures in respect of the production of underwriting information with the ability to analyse this information and interpret results.
- Good understanding of Lloyd's, PRA, FCA and other Regulators' compliance requirements.
- The ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders at all levels within the Organisation.