Up to £55000.00 per annum + + Package
about 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced Developer to join a global Asset Manager based in the City of London.
The project is defined into two primary workstreams: Run and Change.
The role's primary focus will be to:
Run: Operate a BAU process and collate, shape and generate critical regulatory data for current reporting obligations.
Change: To develop an end-to-end STP Process and replace the current procedures with a strategic reporting platform.
Reporting obligations are driven by both regulation (MiFID II, PRIIPS, DWP) and client requests.
- Although the role is primarily a developer role, we expect the candidate to act in a hybrid capacity and particapte in business process analysis, data analysis, data shapping and modelling, technical querying of code and testing
- In addition, the candidate is required to answer business queries related to the data, as well help identify improvements in the current manual process.
- The position sits within the Run workstream althougth there will be an element of also developing strategic Change items. Any run specific code changes uses the Change process thus the developer will be required to own the user stories for RUn requirements and connect with the Change Agile scrum to get these delivered.
- Advanced-level expertise in SQL
- Exellent data analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross functionally on other non-developer typical tasks such as business data analysis, formulation QA test cases, process analysis and data shaping and modelling
- Exposure to Agile and working within a Scrum team environment desirable
- Good knowledge of Fund Accounting highly beneficial