Solution Architect, Marketing Technology
Life sciences industry performs a considerable role in enhancing quality of life – or even saving lives – for millions of people all over the world. Our client find this to be a highly motivating purpose, not least how the use of technology and data increases the potential impact of the industry exponentially.
Who are we?
The client we’re working with is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry. They are specialized in working on the customer side of technology projects and IT systems.
From their offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Spain and Italy we serve clients across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver even more growth in the years to come.
They partner with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
About the role
We are looking for a Solution Architect MarTech to be based in Denmark, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, Spain, or The United Kingdom.
As a Solution Architect MarTech, you thrive on designing and optimising marketing eco-systems, including, but not limited to marketing automation, CRM, DAM, Consent, CMS, CDP & MDM.
From solution deep dives and information integration to digital marketing and technical applications, you will specify and design the technology landscape for the future of customer engagement in Pharma. Engaging both with clients and colleagues, acting as a subject-matter expert, you will be our point of consultation for Marketing solution architecture. You’ll be the go-to person at Base Life Science for helping us to optimise our go to market solutions and improve our frameworks.
Day-to-day, you will be acting as a subject matter expert within marketing technology and integration solutions, gathering requirements, defining scopes of work, providing input to proposals, coach a less experienced team.
Leveraging your expertise, you will estimate and engineer reliable solution implementation projects, together with a PM, to deliver the designed solution by joining a hybrid team of internal resources, client teams and vendors/service providers and act as a reference point for the solution design throughout the implementation project, monitoring risks and resolving challenges.
You are expected to ace multiple technology hats within system integration, technology consulting and designing solution architecture within the commercial space in pharma and assess the performance of the designed solution from a technical and operational perspective.
- A Bachelor’s degree or MSc degree in Computer Science or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect including experience in both custom solution development and system integrations
- Working knowledge of common cloud solutions, such as Data Lake, CDN, Search, Load balance, Cache, Functions, etc.
- Understanding and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture/Event-Driven Architecture and iPaaS solutions, such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica
- Knowledge of common enterprise-grade platforms and tools, i.e.: Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Active Directory, LDAP, Adobe AEM, SAP CDC
- Experience working with and coordinating third-party vendors during software implementation or service delivery
- Good understanding of cyber security best practices and implications for solution architecture, both from technical and process/operational perspective
- Fluency in English to articulate complex details concisely and clearly
It is an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge regarding pharma industry-specific solutions like Veeva CRM, IQVIA OCE Personal and Digital, OneKey Data
- Understanding of some DevOps tools, such as Git, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Kafka
- AWS, Azure, MuleSoft, Salesforce certifications
- Pharma experience either as a consultant or from IT department in Pharma company
- Knowledge of Pharma commercial processes is a plus
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.