City of London, London
£85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
14 days ago
Reporting directly to BU CIO, and working with Group Chief Architect, the Lead Solution Architect will be responsible for producing the strategic IT architecture blueprint and transformation roadmap for the business globally within their assigned business unit.
- Successful candidate will have several years of experience in architecture roles which have covered complex IT environments
- A broad understanding of business, application, technology and data architecture, with depth in one or two of those areas
- Awareness of formal modelling practices such as UML or BPMN/BPEL would be useful but not mandatory
- A demonstratable understanding of the TOGAF architecture framework.
- Experience of integration concepts, SOA & Web Services and SharePoint would be beneficial
- As the business is incredibility flat in structure it is vital that the Solution Architect is comfortable working and presenting to staff at all levels.
Insurance experience is not required however would be an advantage.