6 months ago
For one of our clients in the energy / utilities industry in Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Software Solution Designer (m/f).
- Development of new and existing software products (solutions architecture, algorithms and design) in cooperation with outsourced developers (Software Engineers) and internal business / enterprise leaders (service management groups)
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Leadership in creating excellent software
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Windows Server design, configuration and administration
- Experience in databases design
- Familiar with virtualization technologies
- Has worked with back-end technologies and is familiar with latest development frameworks and patterns
- Has knowledge how to develop unit and integration tests and setup automated software testing
- Understanding of networking technology fundamentals
- Ability to work with developers (Software Engineers) in an outsourced environment
- Ability to work with business / enterprise leaders (service management groups)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet long-term and last-minute deadlines while working under time constrains
- Ability to strictly maintain confidential data
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a truly international team, willingness to travel (10-20%)
For consideration send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.