£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET - .Net - London Market
A disruptive specialist insurance provider voted 'Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019' are seeking a .NET SDET to be the go to test specialiist work on development projects for multiple internal and client facing core business applications. The engineer will be part of cross-functional team creating automation solutions in a heavy release envoronment. This position will be working very closely with Development and Scrum master teams across a range of product lines. The culture is not corporate and is fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
- Previous experince demonstarting different test approches in an environment where releases are frequent - Essential
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Knowledge of Test Automation / CI pipeline testing (PhantomJS, Selenium or Test Complete, etc).
- Design skills in Microsoft .NET (to implement tests)
- Experience of SpecFlow
- Testing of APIs
- Testing of User Interfaces
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.