Do you have both technical and security knowledge? Are you ready for a second step in your security career? Do you enjoy working in a team with more than ten highly qualified security engineers? And do you want to develop yourself both professionally and personally in the field of security and at the same time work with us on the success of Telindus? Then we would love to get in touch with you.
The SOC Engineer position
As a SOC engineer you are the point of contact for our customers and you work with your team on multiple incidents, service requests and changes at the same time, where there is a lot of connection with the work of other engineers. The Telindus Security team consists of 25 motivated colleagues, of which more than ten are highly qualified engineers who work for major customers in the Netherlands. Our colleagues have knowledge in various areas including: Cisco, CyberArk, ExtraHop, F5 Networks, Fortinet, Infoblox and Palo Alto Networks. Do you already have experience with this? Then you can get started with us.
Do you aspire to a role within this dynamic team as a result-oriented SOC engineer? Your input consists in the first place of monitoring the safety of our customers, in addition solving customer questions and advising and directing the proposed solutions. You are also responsible for the following tasks:
- You monitor the safety of our customers;
- You advise customers;
- In case of questions and/or incidents, you are the 1st point of contact for our customers;
- Registering and inventorying security incidents and 1st and 2nd line calls;
- You collect the necessary information in order to quickly find a solution for our customers;
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, architects, back office and sales;
- You are an equal discussion partner for our customers;
- Carrying out standby services;
- Implementing (complex) changes and you are in control of this.
What do we have to offer you?
- Challenging customer environments at a technical high level at the top of the Dutch business community;
- A pleasant and informal working environment with ten qualified engineers who are eager to familiarize you with the security world;
- Sufficient space for personal development and training opportunities;
- Excellent salary supplemented with good secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days and 6 scheduled ATV days;
- Regular tech sessions, quarterly meetings, drinks and outings.
What are we looking for in you?
Customer focus is second nature to you and you contribute to a good team spirit. Telindus is looking for creative people who think outside the box and who can keep a cool head in stressful situations. Does your heart beat faster when you hear the terms vulnerability and OWASP top 10? You also have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Enthusiasm and motivation;
- You are self-managing and independent;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Inquisitive and willing to get your certifications;
- You have knowledge of networks;
- Knowledge of Cisco, F5 Networks, Fortinet, Infoblox or Palo Alto Networks, among others.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.