City of London, London
£450 - £574 per day
3 months ago
My client a London based Wealth Manager require a Sharepoint Developer to join our team their London for an initial six month contract.
You will help design, build and test of a SharePoint Online Document Management System solution for storing client documentation. Specifically, you will have responsibility for, and a solid understanding of: -
- Dynamics CRM Development
- Technical design for D365
- D365 Integration
- D365 release processes
- You will fully support end-to-end unit, integration and user acceptance test activities.
- You will ensure all elements of the solution are fully documented as reference for ongoing maintenance, enhancement and support purposes.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and bug fixing all technical issues relating to SharePoint during the post go-live warranty period.
Qualifications: Academic/ Professional/ Regulatory:
- D365 CRM technical experience
- SDK and Developer toolkit for D365
- SharePoint 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics365 entities, workflows, configurations, customization, and integrations development.
- Outlook integration Add-ins and plugins
- Custom HTML controls and dashboards, and plug-in development for Dynamics365.
- Dynamics Web API and Common Data Services
- Office365 suite of applications.
- Working as part of an Agile team.
- C# application development
- Suite of Azure Integration Services
- Microsoft Business Intelligence: SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS. Azure Data Factory
Personal Skills, Experience & Technical Knowledge
- A background in delivering solutions with a strong User Experience element.
- Experience of working in a Scrum or Agile setting.
- Ability to find solutions to business problems, so good communication and teamwork skills are a must.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Willing to help colleagues, share knowledge and experience and learn from them.