4 months ago
We're currently searching for a (Senior) Troubleshooting Analyst for an in-house position with a global client in the heart of Munich.
Our client has developed a range of innovative software products which they implement with cross-sector Fortune500 / DAX companies globally. The successful candidate will have 2-6 years working experience and practical experience in the areas of web-server troubleshooting, implementation and data management.
- Develop a sound understanding of product portfolio from both a technical and business perspective in order to troubleshoot incidents
- Setup, configure and monitor web servers
- Run analytics to generate additional insights to improve software products
- Use available tools to clear data to prepare for configuration
- Create tailored reports for internal and external clients
- Support of product delivery team
- Bachelors and/or masters in a technical field
- Strong experience in the implementation of software products & solutions
- Hands on experience in setting up, configuring and troubleshooting MySQL web servers.
- Working ability to write MS T-SQL (to aid in troubleshooting data issues)
- Experience in data management / data analysis. Knowledge of data visualisation tools would be a bonus
- Experience reading and interpreting error logs.
- Fluent German and English
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Service Now ticketing system.
- Experience with the AWS.
- Writing T-SQL for reports.
- Working in a global team environment.
- Laptop and mobile for private use
- Personal training budget
- International environment
- Exposure to top tier global clients
- Insurance packages
- Restaurant vouchers
Das klingt spannend?
Dann freue ich mich auf Deinen Lebenslauf! Sende Deine Unterlagen einfach an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Für Fragen stehe ich Dir unter der Nummer +49 (0)89 2109 3906 gerne zur Verfügung.