6 months ago
For the Business Intelligence Competence Center of one of our international banking clients in Munich we are currently searching for a Senior / Lead Data Warehouse & ETL Developer.
- Building and further develop the Data Warehouse as a central component of the BI application
- Analyse, implement and document technical requirements in the DWH department
- Take on the conception and realization of high performance data models and structures
- Further develop the BI architecture standards as well as the BI test concepts (integration, load and performance tests)
- Actively work on projects in an interdisciplinary team with internal clients, BI analysts and IT operations teams
- Take any required measures to increase the data quality
- Completed degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or natural sciences
- Good knowledge of database query languages (such as SQL) and database management systems (ideally Oracle)
- Good knowledge of BI / DWH architectures and relevant tools (such as IBM Data Stage, Wherescape) as well as requirements engineering and software engineering
- Solid background in data modeling (ideally Data Vault 2.0) and the standard tools you need for this
- Business fluent German and English knowledge
For consideration send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.