Worthing, West Sussex
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Pension
about 2 months ago
Senior QA Test Analyst - Test Lead - Healthcare - Manual - Automation - Permanent - Worthing
About this Opportunity:
A growing healthcare provider are looking for a Senior QA Test Analyst to undergo a transformation and create more online focused business. They will be hoping to offer customers the chance to view their health results on a top of the range dashboard using the latest technology on the market. This requires the need for a Senior QA to join the business on a permanent basis to create and implement a test strategy and select new tools, both for manual and automation, to use for testing across the business.
- More than 4 years' experience
- Demonstrable experience in testing web-based applications
- Working knowledge of test management software such as Zephyr, qTest and PractiTest
- Expertise with test automation tools such as Cypress, Serenity, Robot and Cucumber
- Experience working with API test tools such as Postman
You as a person:
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with high energy
- Versatile and able to cope well under pressure
- Determined to be the best at what you do
The benefits on offer:
- An engaging work environment including social activities throughout the year
- 4 free health screenings a year
- Vitality life insurance
- Flexible working 2 days from home after probation
This is a great chance to join a company who are using the current situation to drive forward business change and undergo a complete greenfield transformation in which you will have the say on how the testing function forms.
If you feel like a good fit for the role then please apply here. Please ensure that you provide all your contact details on your CV and highlight areas of your CV which are most relevant to this role. If successful, someone from Venquis will be in touch within 48 hours.
We look forward to receiving your application.