about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a new challenge within Project Management where you can consult various customers on their running projects and implement effective solutions? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
For our client in Bielefeld, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work in an agile environment and to take the lead on a number of important running projects.
- Evaluating short-and long-term goals of end clients, advising stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Analyse Project risks and implement risk-minimising strategies regarding time, quality and budget
- Coordinate with various software partners to ensure the project is being carried out smoothly
- Use agile methodologies when working with EPICs to ensure that all tasks are conceptualised, developed and integrated
- Communicate and work closely with multiple different internal and external teams
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management or In-House Consultancy
- Knowledge of various different Project Management- and Agile methodologies
- Excellent Communication skills in both German and English
- Technical Knowledge in the areas of IT and Data Management
- Good experience and knowledge in the management of Product Information and Assets
Role location: Bielefeld, München, Stuttgart
We would be happy to discuss this as well as any other vacancies on our website via phone / skype. Send us your CV through the link or apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org