£550.00 - £610.00 per day
3 months ago
Senior Project Manager - Insurance - Data Integration - Lloyd's Market - Business Change - Vendor Management - Client Management
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Senior Project Manager to support delivery of their Data Integration Project. The Senior PM will need to have end to end Project Management experience from RFI process to delivery within the Lloyd's of London Insurance Market. Ideal projects will be focusing on data integration and migration but with a blended technical and business facing approach.
- Senior Project Manager with experience within Lloyd's Insurance Market
- Experience working on End to End projects from RFI process through to delivery
- Business and IT Project experience ideally focusing on data driven projects
- Experience managing budgets of £5m+
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to face off to various clients and show examples of communicating at different levels
- Strong vendor management skills - clearly able to demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective relationships with Vendors throughout project lifecycle
Please get in touch with Jina Kaur ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.