£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
PMO / Portfolio Manager - Agile Transformation - Digital Services - Financial Services
As a PMO you will be responsible for the production of materials for PMO services across the Digital Portfolio of this large Financial Services organisation. Adhering to development and delivery standards to ensure compliant, consistent delivery and source of truth for portfolio data. The role will require exploitation of relevant technology, a combined waterfall / agile change framework, best practice knowledge and skills and use of tools. Governance and control is a primary focus for this role and requires networking across all business unit divisions. Energy, creativity and a collaborative approach are key behaviours that underpin this role.
- Identify transformation opportunities through stakeholder relationships, shaping ideas, creating and promoting solutions and gaining senior management buy-in.
- Works within the relevant functions Change Leadership team to define PMO functions and services which will have a measurable impact on the profitability and effectiveness of the Portfolio, whilst ensuring alignment to objectives and strategic plans for other partnered business divisions.
- Collaborates with Leadership team and Change Management professionals and finance to leverage financial insight, assess affordability to drive executive decision making, in respect of the change agenda and roadmap.
- Leads the creation of key MI such as portfolio plans and forecasts to deliver the short and long term strategic objectives. Ensures sufficient frequency, granularity and accuracy whilst tailoring analysis, insight and sharing of information to drive effective decision making.
- Defines, delivers, reviews, evaluates and improves proposals for a successful PMO function by staying abreast of best practice and guidance.
- Identifies fit with the agreed Target Operating Model, challenging stakeholders where conflicts and contention exist, so that the integrity of the function is maintained.
- Takes the lead in all matters with regards to the management of relevant employees. Ensures that management discretion is used in a consistent manner and that the area follows the Group's policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement to maximise business performance.
- Ensure that the principles of Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are embedded into your day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes at all times.
- Ensure that all business processes and internal controls within your role are designed and performed in a way that delivers good customer outcomes and demonstrates effective management of Conduct Risk.