8 months ago
For the data science competence center of an international client in central Munich we are currently searching for an experienced NLP Data Scientists.
- Build and develop new technologies in the field of data science and machine learning with focus on word processing / Natural Language Processing (NLP), information extraction and document classification
- Conception, development and support of the implementation of microservices to make Data Science Services available company-wide
- Independent identification of new business opportunities and optimization potential
- Execution of analyzes (explorative / prescriptive) of structured and unstructured datasets
- Close cooperation with the management as well as the areas product management and IT
- Completed Master's Degree or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable field
- Practical experience as Data Scientist or Machine-Learning Expert
- Previous practical experience in the area of NLP or text processing/ classification
- Comprehensive programming experience in Python, knowledge of relevant libraries of advantage, especially Scikit-Learn, Pandas, SpaCy, NLTK
- Experience in dealing with Linux, version management systems and continuous integration is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the practical implementation and implementation of machine-learning models
- Fluent English and advanced German knowledge
For consideration please send your CV and application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.