23 days ago
Venquis is currently searching for multiple Managers and Senior Managers for one of our Tier 1 consultancy clients.
You will work hand in hand with clients to develop high level IT Strategy solutions, using your technical knowledge and business acumen as well as your highly analytical and conceptional skills. You will have the opportunity to work on both national and international client projects at the very highest level and across multiple sectors.
You structure your projects and will take over resource planning. Together with customers, you will develop convincing IT strategies, concepts and solutions, using your in-depth technical know-how, your extensive expertise in the management of IT projects and your analytical and conceptual skills. You will present concepts and solutions to decision-makers and agree on the further course of action.
Typical tasks will include:
- IT project management and quality assurance
- Development of IT target landscapes tailored to the requirements of the customer
- Planning and implementation of IT transformation projects
- Analysis and evaluation of IT architectures
- IT product evaluation and selection
- Control of sub-projects of mission-critical IT transformation projects
- IT due diligence
- Analysis and Optimization of IT Core ProcessesRestructuring of IT Core Processes
Knowledge and experience:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration or a related field, graduating with above-average success
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in consulting and in the implementation of operational and strategic IT implementation and transformation projects
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience in resource planning and leadership
- Experience in IT organization and process development
- Sound knowledge in the planning of IT initiatives and the development of robust business cases
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills as well as good organizational skills
- Business fluent German and English (spoken and written)
- Team spirit, communication and presentation skills, and intellectual agility
- High resilience and flexibility as well as willingness to travel
For consideration please send your CV/ Project list as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.
Key words: Manager, Senior Manager, Director, IT Consultant, IT strategy, Strategy, Digital Transformation, IT Transformation, Technology Transformation, IT Project Manager, IT Security, IT Due Diligence, Change management, business architect, solution architect, quality assurance, due dilligence, project management, organisational development, IT Architect, Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Telecoms, Retail, e-Commerce, Consulting, Berlin / Hamburg / Munich / Frankfurt / Cologne, Germany, Deutschland