about 1 year ago
For our client in Munich, we are looking for several Java developers. My client from the software development industry is expanding. Are you interested in being part of a international team working on cross-sector digitalisation projects? Then keep reading!
- System and component development in the Java / Java EE environment
- Conception and development of automated software tests
- Use of frameworks (including Eclipse and Hibernate)
- Working with agile software methods (Scrum, Test and Model Driven Development)
- Completed degree in a technical field
- Very good programming skills in Java
- Good command of spoken and written English. German would be a bonus
What we offer:
- Varied challenges in national and international projects
- Professional and personal development, monthly TechDays and team meetings
- Solid part of a collegial and cosmopolitan team
- Flexible working hours and a balanced work-life balance
For consideration please send your application documents to Natia Gosslar: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +49 89 2109 3905 for more information. We look forward to your application!