£70000 - £650000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Paid Travel + WFH
5 months ago
We are Partnered with a Consultancy currently operating in Banking & Insurance, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Retail and Energy across the whole of the Netherlands. They are currently building a brand New Tech Team that will rapidly expand and change the business. Their growth goals include growing the Tech team from 100 to 300 employees based on pending contract win successes.
They are seeking experienced Devops Engineers (Mendix, Appian, Pega, Microsoft Power and Azure, UIPath and Splunk) who are seeking a genuine long term career. Candidates need to have a consultative approach as you will be working onsite with a variety of high end clients.
You will be tasked with managing your own weekly schedule working from home and liaising internally with your team, meeting at various locations.
The role is flexible and comes with a whole host of rewards including a competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance + Paid daily travel.
- Developing and testing innovative IT solutions in an agile way.
- Coordination with client and end users on specifications, design and final product.
- Performing DevOp's work for customers and SLA reporting to the customer.
- Incident management, functional and technical application management.
- Completed technical or beta WO or HBO education.
- At least 1 year of work experience with IT support, DevOps and/or software development.
- Strong in a team and good communication skills.
- Certification in and/or hands-on experience with one or more of the platforms listed.
- Availability (according to roster) outside office hours for incident management and support.
In addition to the required IT skills, affinity or experience with the following concepts is desirable:
- Low-code, model-driven of full-stack software development
- Agile/scrum of DevOps
- Application, information or integration architecture
- ITIL / BISL / ASL
- Service Delivery Management
- Low code development (e.g. Mendix, OutSystems, PowerApps)
- iBPM platforms (bijv. Appian, Pega)
- Rapid UI/UX prototyping (Invision, Marvel)
- Full-stack development (Java, Python, .Net)
- Cloud infra & integratie (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker)
- CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Atlassian BitBucket)
- Automated testing (Selenium, Jasmine)
- Integration services (REST, SOAP)
- AI/Machine Learning (Azure Machine Learning Studio, IBM Watson)