City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + +Bonus & Benefits
26 days ago
Senior .NET / Azure Developer / Insurance / London
We are seeking an experienced senior Full stack developer to join a global specialist insurance provider who are going through a very large and complex Azure transformation. They are in the process of re-building and migrating applications and infrastructure services hosted in Azure Cloud. (Agile and Devops Culture).
- Translate business needs and functional designs into functioning software or technology solutions
- .Net Core
- Continuous integration and automated deployments
- Azure Devops
- Automated unit testing
- Azure PaaS
- SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
- Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API.
- Design and development of SOA & Microservice applications.
- Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile preferred).
Knowledge Off (Nice to have):
- React, Angular, Vue.js
- Azure cloud services, Azure ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Azure Service Bus, Key Vaults, Azure AD, App Service, Azure Storage
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.