3 months ago
We are currently searching for multiple experienced (Senior) Data Scientists for one of our global Tier1 consultancy clients.
Working in an interdisciplinary team of consultants and data scientists, you will help clients to solve their complex business problems by designing and building excellent analytics-based solutions.
You will have the chance to work on both national and international client projects at the very highest level and across multiple sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build up your portfolio by working with one of the best brands in the market, with cutting edge technologies, as well as being exposed to highly challenging digital transformation projects on a global scale.
- Designing and building analytics solutions for clients using statistical programs and other tools
- End to end support of the analytics value-added chain in complex projects
- Building and executing outstanding analytics work plans
- Gathering and organizing large data assets as well as data exploration and data modeling
- Develop and consolidate deep client relationships
- Offering trainings for clients and colleagues
- High academic achiever - degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or in a related data centric field
- 3+ years of relevant industry work experience
- Strong technical, strategic and analytical mindset as well as deep data science expertise
- Solid presentation and communication skills in fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel on a weekly basis
- International professional experience would be advantageous
For consideration please send us your CV/ Project list as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call +49 (0)89 2109 3902 for more information.