Senior Data Science Position – Denmark
I am working with a very reputable Nordic firm, comprised of more than 200 employees, committed to bringing continuous improvements in compliance and business to the Energy industry across the Nordics! Our team is built on passionate and talented members, each with diverse experience, backgrounds, and interests.
My client is currently expanding and are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to come and join their team of 10+ members. Our unique team spirit has a far-reaching impact – on our team, our clients, and the Energy industry. Here, you are part of a collective; we work together for everyone’s success.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the data science.
- Responsible for turning data into insights using, for example, modern analytics and machine learning techniques, designing and building AI solutions to automate analysis processes,
- Proactively lead the development and delivery of data science and analytical solutions to our partners as part of a multi competency
- Support and advise on the day-to-day analytics requirements of customers’ key operational processes while continually improving the impact.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with customers.
- Apply an agile mindset to achieve high-performing results and advance best practices within data science and cross-functional product teams.
- Collaborate closely with data engineers and business domain experts.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Data Science, or a related field.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience
– Proficient knowledge of APIs and databases
– Open-minded and eager to learn
– Proven ability to communicate effectively with diverse personalities
– Set ambitious goals for my work aligned with business priorities
– Must have the right to work in Denmark
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.