Up to £600 per day
9 months ago
Senior Project Manager - Integration - Business PM - Benefits & Pensions
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Length of assignment: 6 Months initially
Core working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay to candidate: £600 per day (inside ir35)
You MUST have RECENT experience of
- Managing change on the business side of system integrations
- Benefits or Pensions systems
- Day to day, end to end delivery, with large teams reporting into you
- Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle.
- Reviews significant project proposals of high complexity and ambiguous parameters with high visibility and identifiable risk to the Company, validates all project requirements, and provides recommended changes to proposal, as appropriate.
- Explores and recommends solutions to the project requirements for projects where there is no identified precedent.
- Participates in recommending new standards and procedures based upon project experience and results.
- Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly.
- Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibility.
- Manages regular project/program assessments through toll gate reviews and health checks.
- Provides guidance on development and implementation of standards, methods, tools, templates for project management, execution, and reporting.
- Manages moderately complex or complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities.
- Undertakes regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings.
- Assigns work to entry level professional and support staff, ensuring adherence to departmental standards and procedures.
- Below responsibility statements apply to PMO specific jobs:
- Provides project/program management expertise and guidance to the regional, divisional, and global project management community.
- Facilitates regional/divisional governance and portfolio oversight.