Unlock your potential and elevate your career as a Senior Backend Engineer! Join our dynamic team as we redefine industry standards. As the backbone of our applications, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation, driving excellence in backend development. Don’t miss your chance to thrive in a cutting-edge environment where your skills meet endless possibilities. Seize this opportunity and become a key player in shaping the future of financial technology.
The stack required for this role is:
- Python is the main language (Django is used)
- Go is used for high throughput services
- Deploy via Docker containers
- Parts of our API via REST and parts via GraphQL
- Postgres for Master Data and Clickhouse for data intensive queries
Requirements for this role:
- 6+ years professional working experience.
- Experience developing web-applications with Python (Django & some Go).
- Excellent technical understanding of web technologies, REST services and GraphQL.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests and automated deployments.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills and ideally an understanding of German also.
What we offer:
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A yearly budget of €1,000 Euro budget for personal growth.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies and a creative working environment with short decision-making paths.
- Openness for improvements and quick reactions to feedback.
- State-of-the-art equipment and workstations.
- Regular team events.
Apply now to grow in your career and join an ever growing company!
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.