£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive package
5 months ago
Security incidents support specialist - LONDON - 2nd level/ Tier 2 support
A global insurance client is currently looking to hire a permanent Security incidents support specialist to join their growing team based in Central London!
You will be responsible for ensuring that security events and vulnerabilities within the IS environment are monitored, analysed, and responded to in an appropriate manner, which will often include working with the broader technical teams to accomplish.
* Min 3 years providing tier 2+ infrastructure support in a Wintel environment
* Strong understanding of security and network incident response protocols
* Windows operating systems (server and desktop) required
* Strong understanding of networking administration and troubleshooting (e.g. TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, and WiFi)
* Strong understanding of information security principles as it relates to system, network, internet security (i.e. ports, protocols, system hardening and system functions analysis)
If you have broad experience of security incidents and how to deal with them, get in touch to discuss in further detail!