City of London, London
£650 - £800 per day
about 1 year ago
6 Month initial
My client, a London based Asset Management firm require a Scrum Master for an initial six month contract with the overall project of work expected to last 4 years plus.
The candidate must have Agile and Asset Management experience to be considered for this position.
The Scrum Master must build strong relationships with the Product Owners, BAs, QA testers, Developers and end-consumers to ensure that the features meets their requirements and expectations. They must also ensure that the backlog is prioritised with the Product Owner and the team deliver to the product roadmap within the agreed timeframe.
Planning & Delivery
- Responsible for management and prioritisation of the product backlog with the Product Owner/Feature Analyst
- Work with the business and development team to deliver the agreed work within the agreed timescales
- Work with the Product Owner and Business Users to ensure the current highest priority items are being addressed. Ensure the business and the development team are aligned
- Keep the backlog current and reflective of the latest delivery goals
- Timely planning of sprints and releases to ensure that the team are focussed on the right things at the right time
- Working with the Product Owner/Feature Analyst to understand the importance a regular deliveries and a minimal shippable viable product
Experience and Background
- Ideally have experience in Asset Management
- Demonstrated ability to help develop product backlogs from high level design at feature level; to detailed user stories with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach with developers and subject matter experts to establish the approach to features and ensure good communication of requirements
- Must have experience of release and sprint planning
- Experience and knowledge of velocity improvement through continuous improvement
- Must have experience of running a scrum team; facilitating ceremonies and coaching the team