Join our team as an SAP FI Consultant and immerse yourself in an innovative and collaborative working environment. As a valued member of our organization, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, taking ownership of a module or contributing to larger projects. We offer comprehensive personal and professional development opportunities, competitive salary packages, and a range of benefits including sports and health activities. Enjoy flexible working hours and options such as a 4-day week, flexitime, and remote work. Join our supportive and growing team of international colleagues as we strive to maintain our status as a certified “Great Place to Work.”
- Utilize your extensive project experience to implement and support SAP FI in both ECC and S/4 HANA environments.
- Demonstrate process knowledge in FI as well as adjacent logistics modules.
- Leverage your expertise in migration to the New GL and/or S/4 HANA, and potentially ABAP programming, for added advantage.
- Present yourself convincingly and be a valuable source of knowledge, supporting and mentoring less experienced consultants.
- Exhibit fluent German and proficient written and spoken English, with a moderate willingness to travel.
- Several years of project experience in implementing and/or supporting SAP FI in ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Strong process knowledge in FI and adjacent logistics modules.
- Familiarity with migration to the New GL and/or S/4 HANA, and optionally ABAP programming skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to share knowledge and support colleagues in their learning process.
- Fluent German and good written and spoken English, with a moderate ability to travel.
Venquis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.