City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
28 days ago
Quasar Developer required for an initial six month contract with a London based Investment Manager.
Initial six month contract - £500/day.
- Analysis, design and development of the in house Quasar system and its modules
- Documentation of practice, processes and software.
- Ensure proper implementation of changes in accordance with agreed Change Management procedures.
- Post live, providing third line support for the duration of the agreed warranty period.
- Experience of the Investment Management industry
- Fluent in Cache Object script programming language
- Cache classes
- Experience of full lifecycle development activity i.e.:
- Analysis and the production of technical specifications using sequence and activity diagrams etc. e.g. using Use Cases.
- creation and implementation of unit test (regression) scripts
- support of quality assurance and user acceptance test cycles
- deployment through structured environments for development, integration, quality assurance, user acceptance, production and disaster recovery
- VC/m Version Control
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence / Agile SCRUM
- Experience of working within a Continuous Integration environment / automated unit testing
- XML and Web Services
- Good understanding of OO design principles
- Design patterns