West London, London
£50000 - £85000 per annum + shares
6 months ago
A cutting edge, London based health-tech start-up are looking for a Python/Flask engineer to join the team. This agile start-up are combining hard science, large scale (terabytes) data analytics and machine learning to improve users' overall health. Building backend systems from scratch, the successful Python developer will be using Flask and AWS to build data processing and analytics pipelines, along with simple web applications in an entirely greenfield project in London.
- Build core platforms and data analytics services in Python, Django, Flask, AWS
- Work closely alongside data science and machine learning experts and engineers in a highly agile, London based team
- Build out the Linux data infrastructure - AWS, SQL, Docker
- Python development experience in an agile / TDD environment, including server-side frameworks such as Django / Flask
- Experience working with AWS, SQL and machine learning (bonus not essential)
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary, equity package and benefits in London
- Make the world healthier - use software to create bleeding edge contributions to science, and build products with a high real world impact
- Shares in the company.
This will be a lead Pyhton developer position where you will be a key member of the strategy team. The salary range is between £75,000 to £85,000.
Please contract Hrishi Nimalraj (07805 785501, 0203 405 8337, firstname.lastname@example.org).