City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Project Support Officer - Insurance - IT Projects - Business Change - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Project Support Officer to assist the Project Managers and Project Team in the co-ordination, planning and control of their key and exciting IT projects.
- Assist the Project Manager (s) in the production and maintenance of project plans
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs
- Maintain risk and issue logs
- Undertake any other administrative tasks, for the project, as specified by the Project Manager
You will not only be working for a market leading insurance company but also a firm who has a CSR Programme and are continuously making positive changes around them. They have excellent benefits on offer, provide a learning environment and you will have the opportunity to work on some exciting and innovative projects.
How to Apply:
Please get in touch with Jina Kaur ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly experience of working on IT Projects/Programmes). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.