City of London, London
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
Emil Torrens- White
5 months ago
CONTRACT ROLE - PROJECT MANAGER - INSURANCE/REINSURANCE - UNDERWRITTING - SYSTEMS & PLATFROMS - REG
Proccess, strategy, risk!
- To manage strategic projects or initiatives across Aon Captive Insurance Management within time, quality and cost which deliver agreed benefits and outcomes.
- To manage issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Ensure deliverables are clearly established with responsibility assigned and accepted by owners.
- Drive projects to completion within agreed timescales, financials and to agreed quality, ensuring that the benefits and outcomes are in line with expectations
- To regularly capture and report on project progress to key stakeholders
- Senior Project and / or Programme Management with experience in delivering Global business and IT solutions
- Working within the reinsurance / insurance and underwriting business domain; experience in captive management domain is preferred by not essential
- Managing Global business and IT transformation projects / programmes
- Management of third party suppliers
- Leadership and skilled at building and managing senior stakeholders
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation
- Use of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Direction, leadership and motivation of project teams
- Experience working within the reinsurance / insurance and underwriting business domain
- Demonstration of leading programmes involving aspects of business process and IT change to evolve the business to a new target operating model
- Experience of industry IT products, policy administration systems, underwriting platforms, integration standards
- An understanding of Regulatory requirements within the London Market (CASS5, FCA controls, FATCA regulation, Solvency II)