£85000 - £95000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Project Manager, PM, Front Office, Technology, FO, IT.
A Front office technology Project Manager is required by a prestigious Investment Manager based in the City to join their practice on a permanent basis and to deliver IT and operational solutions to the Risk and Performance teams and Investment Teams.
- Proven project management background in the asset management industry.
- Knowledge and experience of some of the following front office technology applications: thinkFolio, FactSet, Bloomberg, Netik, Statpro, BarraOne.
- Ability to perform a blended role as needed - business analysis and project management.
- A thorough understanding of the development life-cycle, development framework and methodologies and implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Ideally experience with IT development: including SQL, Desktop development language.
If you fulfil the requirements above and would like to be considered for the role, please apply now.