£90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
Senior Project Manager - PM - Asset Management Fintech
A fantastic opportunity for a proven project manager, consultant or change professional to join an industry disrupting investment management start up, to deliver a growing change and technology agenda. This role provides an opportunity for an individual to drive client and business outcomes across a range of cross functional initiatives, ranging from, technology, operational, business, sales, organisation and marketing projects. This opportunity is a fantastic platform to own the delivery projects and support the Head of Change in the development of a robust Project and Change function. Projects are crucial to ensure business growth in a structured, controlled and sustainable manner; this role provides a genuine opportunity to deliver technology led change and benefits to a business in a high growth phase. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about technology, change, delivering value and driving results in a forward- looking, fresh, and entrepreneurial environment.
You need to have experience in Asset Management industry.
As the successful candidate, you will have proven experience of applying Agile and Waterfall methodologies and have extensive project experience (technology, business functions, operations, business transformation, etc.).
- Project Management of cross functional projects across the business (digital, tech, ops, business transformation, strategic initiatives)
- Responsibility of delivery for projects, on time, on budget, within scope and of quality.
- Management of projects across the project delivery lifecycle (initiation / mobilisation, requirements, build, test, deployment, change management)
- Develop process for communications, reporting, and possible establishment of PMO
- Input into other projects as needed and may involve mentoring, management of other resource
- Supporting Head of Change with building best practice project function
- Stakeholder management with senior Exco level stakeholders in addition to other levels within the business
- Close liaison with Head of Solution Design to ensure appropriate business analysis to support project deliverables