£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Overall Job Purpose:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Delivering the Smart Ticketing projects for one of UK's biggest travel companies.
- The post-holder will be required to assist in managing the projects to successful delivery Prince 2 project governance structures, as defined by the PMO.
- The PM will formally report to a project board and deliver routine project update reports to board members and other stakeholders.
- The post-holder will report to the Retail Programme Manager and will also liaise with the Head of PMO.
- Follow the clients personal and professional behaviours and values.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Prince 2 Project Practitioner Qualification
- Technically-oriented PM
- POS/EPOS/Smart ticketing/Contactless Payments (MUST HAVE)
- Experience of delivering complex IT projects in a fast-paced and challenging, customer-facing environment
- Demonstrable experience of strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrable ability of successfully managing complex multi-faceted projects to time and budget
- SMART ticketing / ITSO knowledge
- Worked in Rail