£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
PROJECT MANAGER - SURREY - IT - AGILE - SYSTEMS - EMEA - INSURANCE - OFFSHORE - ONSHORE - ENHANCEMENTS
An established insurance client based in Surrey are looking for a hands on IT Project Manager to support system enhancement projects across the EMEA region. The ideal person will come from an Insurance background and have experience working on IT projects within both Agile and Waterfall environments. In return you will be joining a company with a strong market presence, benefits package and lots of opportunity for progression and development.
- Hands on IT Project Management experience delivering across both Agile and Waterfall environments
- You must be used to working in a fast paced environment and comfortable prioritising change requests from multiple teams across EMEA
- Good overall experience of IT applications and infrastructure projects within insurance or financial services
- Have managed your own budgets, forecasting etc.
- Have experience working with both onshore and offshore teams
- Be a strong leader, highly organised, a team player and be keen to add value and grow within the organisation.
Please get in touch with India Pover ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the advert response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.