£65000 - £78000 per annum
6 months ago
IT Project Manager - Project Manager - Insurance - London Market - Systems - Application
I am working with my client, an international provider of market leading Insurance services to find an end-to-end IT Project Manager to join their team in Central London.
As a business they have several companies across their investment portfolio which continue to grow yearly. Working from an infrastructure perspective, you will be rationalising applications and IT to provide some synergy across the newly acquired businesses to encompass system change and bring them into our client's umbrella. Having a solid reputation in the London Market, there will be endless opportunities for progression and a chance to get involved with a variety of projects across the business.
For this role you will need experience in
- Project management across business and IT projects seeing the projects through end to end
- 3+ years' experience
- Insurance experience within the last 2-3 years
- Having dealt with budgets around £250,000
- Specifically delivered insurance application/systems end to end
- Worked on system migrations
- Experience working on multiple projects
With a solid reputation in the London market, we are offering endless opportunities for progression and the scope to get involved with a variety of projects across the business.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity, please get in touch on 0203 405 3516 or email email@example.com .