Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £465 per day
21 days ago
IT Project Manager - Applications - Insurance - Previous M&A Experience
An established insurance client based in Leeds is looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the integration of all technical aspects of an acquired company into our client's network, including the delivery of a new call centre telephony solution, new CRM (based on Salesforce) & the remediation / re-hosting of business applications.
Desirable knowledge & experience :
* Extensive knowledge and experience of structured development methodologies, including Waterfall & Agile
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the full development lifecycle, with demonstrable evidence of end to end delivery
* Knowledge & experience within the Financial Services industry, ideally with Insurance Broking market experience
* Experience working on business application & data migrations (typically on an M&A programme or onto new infrastructure)
* Technically knowledgeable, with a good level of awareness of application architectures, server, database & Citrix technologies
* Clear understanding of audit requirements / outputs from the development lifecycle
* Clear understanding of data protection requirements & regulations
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP via email or jobserve response. When sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly M&A and applications implementations). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.