City of London, London
£500 - £650 per day
Emil Torrens- White
5 months ago
Network infrastructure project manager
Duration: 6 MONTH'S
- Experience of managing Microsoft O365 Teams implementation at scale
- New office installation experience from an IT perspective
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools
- An understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process / disciplines.
- Storage technologies
- Application development
- Networks (cisco)
- Voice (Avaya) technologies
- 10+years' experience in coordinating and managing technology projects in large corporate organisations
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in IT environment.
- Strong change management experience Insurance experience would be advantageous