£600 - £650 per day
3 months ago
One of our leading insurance clients is looking for an experienced M&A Project Manager.
Must come from Lloyd's Market background and have worked on M&A projects within Insurance - ideally broking.
- Recent experience in mergers and acquisitions (external or internal) in the insurance industry and ideally broking
- Lead a high-profile M&A project, from scoping to implementation, implementing including delivery of all relevant resource and functional synergy changes.
- Adhering to project governance and ensuring governance is fit for purpose throughout the project life.
- Preparation of cost benefits analysis for projects requiring approved spend. Completion of documentation and process required for sign off.
- Planning, sequencing and accurately estimating timings of activity required to delivery desired or required project outcomes; development and management of project plans
- Identification and management all project stakeholders including communication of information, extraction of information, assignment of activity and assurance of completion
- Management of project resources including people (e.g. the assignment of work to identified SMEs) and costs (to ensure spend remains within budget)
- Identification and management (either direct or through assignment to other parties) of risks to and issues affecting the project together with the agreement and execution of mitigating actions to ensure delivery of outcomes remains achievable
- Management of project dependencies ensuring activity required from other projects, teams and other parties deliver required inputs when required
- Ensure necessary quality assurance processes are in place in order to guarantee that outcomes are equal to expectation
- Chair / facilitate meetings to track progress
- Provision of timely and accurate project reporting and MI
- Management of external third parties
If you do have relevant experience please apply ASAP and one of us will be in touch within 48h if your resume was selected.