£200.00 - £275.00 per day
5 months ago
Programme Coordinator - Insurance - Office Relocation - Consolidation - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Programme Coordinator to support delivery of Projects within their Facilities Department across UK and US. Ideal person will come from an Insurance background and have experience working on relocation projects.
- Programme Coordinator with experience within Insurance
- Strong organisational skills - able to coordinate multiple moving parts at any one time
- Experience working on office relocation programmes
- Act as programme manager's right hand person - diary management, minutes, reporting, documentation, handle queries over phone and email (from globally based stakeholders mainly UK and US)
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written with high attention to detail
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly their stakeholder engagement skills through examples
- Must be able to work longer hours/weekend during the physical relocation weekend
Please get in touch with Jina Kaur ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.